Neuropathy, also referred to as peripheral neuropathy (PN), is a diagnosis that involves temporary or permanent nerve damage. Neuropathy can be caused by many health factors including diabetes and certain medications but often the cause or causes are unknown. Learn more about neuropathy and its symptoms by taking this quiz.
To receive a personalized response, include a correct email address below.
1. Symptoms of neuropathy can include tingling, pain, and numbness.
2. Neuropathy symptoms are often worse at night.
3. If you take statin type drugs for cholesterol for 2 years or more, you have a greater chance of developing neuropathy.
4. There are no treatments that can successfully diminish neuropathy symptoms.
5. Diabetic neuropathy symptoms, in particular, cannot respond to conservative care.
Please complete the following so that your quiz results can be sent to you. We always respect your email privacy.
(please check to insure accuracy)